Radiology and imaging sciences are key facets in the delivery of high end diagnostics in any emergency situation. Our continuous innovation and development in these vital fields have had tremendous positive impact. Radiology has evolved from purely diagnostic devices to interventional technologies. New contrast agents in CT-SCAN, X-ray and ultrasound enable physicians to make diagnoses and plan therapies with greater precision than ever before.
Radiology of ITM Hospital and research center have below mentioned equipments:-
1. CT Scan:- Dual Slice CT SCAN,combines a series of X-ray images taken from different angles around your body and uses computer processing to create cross-sectional images (slices) of the bones, blood vessels and soft tissues inside your body.
2. Ultrasound Machine:- An ultrasound machine makes images so that organs inside the body can be examined, it supports in-depth imaging features, such as 3D/4D and HD live.
3. X-Ray Machine:- 15 - 80 KW range of High-Frequency X-Ray machines are specialized models for all general radiography applications.
4. Portable X-Ray Machine:- 100MA X-ray,that is used to perform chest radiography to patients who cannot be moved to the Radiology department.
5. CR System:- A CR system consists of an image reader/digitizer, cassettes containing imaging receptors (photostimulable-phosphor plates), a computer console or workstation, software, monitors, and a printer.